Friday, December 10, 2010

12/8/10 Sharks at Flyers and Twitter points update

First I want to say that if you are not following Phantoms players Danny Syvret and Stefan Legein you truly are missing out on some really funny things.  Please follow these guys. 

 It was pointed out that I need to add Mike Testwuide & Andrew Rowe to my points list as I have seen them play and they are on twitter. 

Danny Syvret (@dannysyvret) 48

Andrew Rowe (@RoweAndrew) 40
Mike Testwuide (@MikeTestwuide) 20
Matt Moulson (@mmoulson) 20
Mike Cammalleri (@mcammalleri13) 20
Stefan Legein (@Stefanlegein) 10
Rob Schremp (@Robschremp) 4

Future possible points Danny Syvret 40, Stefan Legein 40, Mike Testwuide 40, Andrew Rowe 40, & Mike Cammalleri 20

Ok well by now you have read all the analysis on the Sharks game so I am not even going to try to say anything further especially since the Flyers have already played again vs Toronto and won.  Who cares about the loss 2 days ago. 

Just look at the pictures then....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/neat1325/sets/72157625566740906/

My next hockey adventure is a Phantoms game.  Hopefully weather permitting I will attend.  Right now the weather looks promising.

No comments: