Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/20/10 Panthers at Flyers

I don't feel the need to update Twitter points since the update was just yesterday.

Pictures from last night's game

http://www.flickr.com/photos/neat1325/sets/72157625645162080/

The Flyers game was a complete stinker. I know that the Flyers get that once in a while, but 5-0 shut out to the Panthers. Really?

I feel like the Flyers tend to lose before fan things like the Carnival. I don't have every date of previous fan things to compare that but I know that in recent memory they home game before the carnival has not been a winning statistic . Tonight we have the Flyers doing a free skills competition for the fans.

I decided to take a statistical look at the Flyers record on the last home game before Christmas. In Some cases the Flyers played on Christmas I used those records. The Flyers are 24-12-5 the home game before Christmas, making last night a fluky thing.

Tonight's skills competition should be interesting. The tickets were free to the fans. Hopefully the Flyers will be up for the challenge tonight and put on a good show for the fans.





No comments: