Sunday, December 19, 2010

12/18/10 Heat @ Phantoms and Twitter points update

I was asked to explain twitter points.  3 points are given for an @ reply, 5 points for making me laugh and 20 points for playing in a game I bought tix to see them in. 

Danny Syvret (@dannysyvret) 68
Andrew Rowe (@RoweAndrew) 60
Mike Testwuide (@MikeTestwuide) 40
Matt Moulson (@mmoulson) 20
Mike Cammalleri (@mcammalleri13) 20
Rob Schremp (@Robschremp) 4
Stefan Legein (@Stefanlegein) 3




Stefan lost points for still being out when I went to last nights game but he has made me laugh quite a bit lately. 

Future possible points Danny Syvret 40, Stefan Legein 40, Mike Testwuide 40, Andrew Rowe 40, & Mike Cammalleri 20


It was really sad last night to see how empty a building that the Phantoms are playing in for a home crowd.
I will say what fans were there are very loyal.  The one guy by us was telling his friends that he attended the win on Friday and was wearing all the same clothing except for socks as the previous night because he did not want to jinx them winning. 

I was truly happy getting to see the Heat live.  Phantoms vs Heat sounded great to me.  My loyalty was for the Phantoms who I wanted to see so badly succeed.

 It was a good game.  I did not see the Phantoms get that deflated look after the Heat scored.  That to be was the most positive of signs.  This could be a corner turner for them. 

 Things I do have to question are the over use of some players.  The players that I felt were being over used look very tired and worn down to me.  I know this is the grind part of the season and I am hoping that the break on a positive note helps that worn down look I saw happening. 

 Ben Holmstrom was absolutely on fire on the faceoff dot last night.  I didn't keep track of his wins but I felt like it was a nice high percentage.  Kevin Marshall looked better then he has in previous outings, not as much out of position as I had previously seen. 
Phantoms lack in the defensive defenseman category offensive defenseman are a good thing but not when their defense is shaky.  I love seeing Logan Stephenson out there. 

At any rate 2 wins in a row for the Phantoms is a great thing.

Pix are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neat1325/sets/72157625635128406/

I am at the Flyers game tomorrow and the Flyers skills competition on Tuesday.  Look for reports later this week and of course pictures.

No comments: