Monday, November 22, 2010

Syvret returns and twitter points update

Well I did not go to Syracuse as I had originally planned this past weekend so twitter points continue to stand as

 Danny Syvret (@dannysyvret) 23
Matt Moulson (@mmoulson) 20
Stefan Legein (@Stefanlegein) 20
Rob Schremp (@Robschremp) 4
Mike Cammalleri (@mcammalleri13) 0

 Potential points Danny Syvret 20, Stefan Legein 20 and Mike Cammalleri 20.

Mike's points should get added after tonight and Syvret & Legein after Saturday.

Tonight I am attending the Habs at the Flyers.  I am again testing another new camera.  I think this one will be much more to my satisfaction as it is essentially a newer version of my current camera.   Follow my twitter stream tonight for pictures and updates.  Just a reminder I am a Mike Cammalleri fan. 


Syvret is returned to the Flyers organization.  I know that everyone expects me to be on top of the world at his return.  I would say that I am not.  I do not see Syvret getting his NHL shot with his return to the Flyers.  I most want to see Syvret play full time at the NHL level.  Anaheim looked like a bright ray of hope for Syvret to keep with the NHL squad out of camp and then reality came.  He was up and down for October & November.  Ducks having complied too many defensemen and the injured now getting healthy Syvret was now on the outside. 
Flyers trade and bring him back.  Where it is very much the same situation as the Ducks.  The Flyers have 7 healthy d on the roster with one coming back from injury in the near future.  Syvret most likely will not see ice time for the Flyers this season. 
Syvret chose to sign elsewhere this summer.  In my opinion I would not expect him to be resigned by the Flyers next season either. 

 I did find it odd that the Flyers traded to get 2 players who chose to pass on the Flyers for other teams.  Is that Holmgren sending a message to players?

No comments: