Sunday, November 28, 2010

Phantoms @ Bears &Twitter points update

Well as I tweeted the other night I am giving Danny Syvret and Stefan Legein each 5 points for making me laugh.  I think I really needed a laugh at that point in the day.  There banter was great.  Danny played in the game I saw last night.  Stefan did not.  So here are the new standings.

 Danny Syvret (@dannysyvret) 48
Matt Moulson (@mmoulson) 20
Mike Cammalleri (@mcammalleri13) 20
Stefan Legein (@Stefanlegein) 5
Rob Schremp (@Robschremp) 4

 Future possible points Danny Syvret 40, Stefan Legein 40, Mike Cammalleri 20.


Phantoms at the Bears

 Pix are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neat1325/sets/72157625360810545/

Truly seeing the Phantoms take the long slow spiral down is not at all fun.  I was hoping that they had already hit bottom and would work their way back up.  Last night's game was proof that the way back up is long and far.  The coaches and players have a long road ahead of them.  I feel truly sad at the whole situation.  It is very much like watching the 06-07 Flyers.  If that is the model then this team will be back and it will be with a vengeance.  

I see glimmers of hope with in the game.  I loved Logan Stephenson in front of the goalie.  He drew a penalty like a pro.  It looked like an absolute street fight in there. 

Holmstrom & Wellwood both have alot of potential.  I can't wait til it is all unleashed.

No comments: