Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why isn't it hockey season yet?

{EAV_BLOG_VER:f9d60cb09dc4971a}

First a twitter points update:

@commie22 10 points for the Commodore 64 decision
@biznasty2point0 5 points for tweeting for Giroux
@tomsesito23 20 points for Getting harry on Twitter & banter with Jen F from Fox
@dannysyvret 5 points for letting us know he is alive and winning at poker




Brings totals too


@commie22 70 points
@tomsesito23 30 points
@martybiron43 20 points
@nedluka 20 points
@mcammalleri13 20 points
@b_ryan9 5 points
@ryanwhitney6 5 points
@miketestwuide 5 points
@biznasty2point0 5 points
@dannysyvret 5 points

Please share with me anything hockey players say on twitter that is interesting.

I know in about a month or so rookie camp will start.  I don't have that much longer to wait but its very hard right now with out hockey.  Hockey is a big portion of my time 9 months of the year.  Most of my friends I see at game or go on roadtrips with to see games.  My TV habits are about watching hockey or hockey related programing.  Right now there is just nothing going on.  What is going on is like oh that happened.  It keeps your attention for maybe an hour.   I am a restless soul in need of a hockey fix.  I just have to wait it out at this point.  It is hard epecially with the very hot weather.   Ok take care everyone!

No comments: