Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/23/10 Phantoms at Bears

Phantoms lost this game 5-1.  The story that the scoreboard/sheet doesn't tell is that the Phantoms did not give up in this game.  The one goal came with 4 minutes left in the third.  Now less penalties and better team defense would have made this a much different score.  I did not go tonight but it was a 4-2 loss.  To me that means they learned a bit from the previous night.  The Phantoms are a really young team.  They will mature over the course of the season.

I wore my purple Danny Syvret Phantoms jersey to this game.  You will see a few phantoms jerseys in the crowd but the Purple it truly stands out.  I am not one to ever sit during intermission (and sometimes whole periods).  Walking around the concourse, while no one said anything to me, you could see the looks of disgust as they saw that I was a fan for the opposition.  

I got a few pictures in warmups before getting asked to move as the seat holders showed up to where I had camped out.  Plus I got some very good game pictures.  Hershey is a great arena. 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neat1325/sets/72157625232894726/

My next game is Flyers on 10/30.

No comments: